Skip to main content

Featured post

Top 10 Tips for Cat Care in Winter

  Top 10 Tips for Cat Care in Winter Introduction : Winter brings colder temperatures and unique challenges for pet owners, especially those with feline companions. Ensuring your cat stays comfortable and healthy during the chilly months requires some extra attention. Here are the top 10 tips for cat care in winter. 1. Provide Adequate Shelter:  Make sure your cat has a warm, dry place to seek refuge from the cold. If your cat is primarily outdoors, consider providing a well-insulated shelter with a soft bed or blanket. 2. Maintain a Consistent Indoor Environment: If your cat lives indoors, try to keep the temperature in your home stable. Sudden temperature changes can be stressful for cats and may weaken their immune system. 3. Watch for Signs of Hypothermia:  Cats can get hypothermia in cold weather. Watch for symptoms like shivering, lethargy, and cold ears or paws. If you notice any of these signs, bring your cat inside and consult a veterinarian. 4. Keep  Hydrated:  Winter air can

Winter 🥶 7 reason to wash your hair with cold water💆‍♀️

Winter ❄️ 7 reason to wash your hair with cold water💦💦

let's get started hey guys so today I'm going to be telling you several reasons why you need to wash your hair with cold  water.

so first I'm gonna tell you its benefits and then also I'm going to be telling you all my experience with it so I've written them all down here. 

I narrowed it down to seven reasons and i know you love them .

Emm if you want to regroe hair check this.Regrow hair with one ingredient

No.1

cold water for hair ensures your scalp remains cleaner for longer as it closes the pores making it less vulnerable to grease oil and dirt so cold water can actually prevent your hair from getting dirty fast right .


No.2

cold water controls breakagefrizz and pesky flyaways which is important for those who have curly hair


No.3

cold water helps improve blood circulation.


No.4

washing your hair with cold water helps prevent flakiness dryness and irritation of the scalp.


 No.5

cold water can help prevent the loss of natural oils from the hair and may help conditioning agents and hair masks to work better.


No.6

cold water closes your hair's cuticle and forces the cuticles to lay down on top of each other and present a smooth and shiny appearance.


 No.7

washing your hair with cold water can help get you a smoother and a cleaner scalp so washing your hair with cold water will not only benefit your hair but your scalp as well.

and they said when you bathe in cold water just in general it actually has a lot of health benefits as well to your body.


Now personally for me when I was in the Philippines I would always wash my hair with lukewarm water but ever since I came here in the pakistan ahh winter season i just love because summer days are long in pakistan and i dont like summer anyways since it's cold I started washing my hair with them warm or hotish water and I started noticing that my scalp was getting dry and also my hair was getting dry and it was kind of frizzy as well.

so I think it can Flash right here in picture 

of what my hair looked like it actually looked very dry puffy and um frizzy as well at first I didn't know 🥺.

why just why that thing was happening 😑

but I was already suspecting that probably the temperature of the water that was using so ever since I washed my hair with cold water right it actually got rid of the puffiness and the frizz that I was experiencing and also the dry scalp it actually helped with my dry scalp.

Because as far as shampoo and conditioner and hair mask I'm actually using really good shampoo you can buy here or if you have oily scalp check this Oily scalp best shampoo

Herbal essence

and

Conditioner emm check out this 

Olaplex No. 5 Bond Maintenance Conditioner


and hair mask also if you interested 

Olaplex Hair Perfector No 3 Repairing Treatment,

but it's just that I noticed that the temperature of the water actually plays a huge role on my hair texture and the condition of my scalp and it helped gradually cure the biggest issue that I m going through right now which is Just having a dry scalp and stupid frizzy hair and I'm not gonna lie my scalp and hair is still pretty much adjusting to just the changing of the weather but however I've seen the difference when I washed my hair with cold water I know it's actually kind of challenging to do especially for me here I'm going to be experiencing my migrine . 

Ughh it's going to be very challenging for my self 😩to still wash my hair with cold water.

so let me know in the comments if you all want to know my winter hair care routine because I am definitely going to basically make a hair careroutine that would actually suit theneeds of my hair right now.

due to the fact that winter is coming and also I'mvery curious what temperature of waterdo you wash your hair ?

Are you washing your hair with warm to hot-ish water? or are you also washing your hair with cold water?

consistently let me know in the comments down below. 

once again if you all like this article please give this article a Comment and if you all found this content valuable please do share it to your friend. I will see you on my next one bye.



Comments

Popular Posts